Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
She's gone (Read 537 times)
Soul
UKHAC Admin

UKHAC Webmaster / Admin

Norwich, Norfolk, UK
Dec 8th, 2016 at 6:12pm

After a few days of tidying up the old yellow X3 MVi, swapping the alloys over (back to the original ones), and stripping out all the extra stuff I'd added over the years, she's finally gone to the local scrappy.

I've got a couple of bits to sell (once I've cleaned them up) to make up for the poorly £20 the scrap guy gave me for the car (that was the best anyone would give me - most wanted to charge me to take her away!).  I don't have time to sell / eBay the car due to me starting a new job in the new year, so I have a lot to do for both my existing and new jobs right now.  It was sad to see her get hauled off down the road after nearly 8 years of happy ownership. Cry

I will post up adverts in the Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register section when I get time to clean-up and take pictures of the items I have for sale (Basically 16" alloys and a strut brace).

RIP Yellow Peril Undecided

Links:  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Mvi 6
UKHAC Admin

UKHAC Queen

Connahs Quay
Reply #1 - Dec 8th, 2016 at 9:20pm

Aww sorry she's gone Stu. I was gutted when I sold mine but I know it would have been worse if I scrapped her myself!

Happy memories 🤗

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Sold - 2001 LC Accent Mvi - Black Betty
Sold - 2004 Fiat Stilo Dynamic - Herval
New - 2006 Ford Fiesta Zetec - Candy
IP Logged

itscdx
Accent Enthusiast
LC (2000-'02)

UKHAC.co.uk

Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 9:46pm

Ouch! that hurts as i found out last year and as Pipa says it's less painful to sell on than watch your pride n joy be taken to it's demise as i was gutted for a couple of months after my Lc went but i just new she would of cost me far more than i could afford to sort out ..

IP Logged

Duncan
UKHAC Newbie
X3 (1995-'00)

UKHAC.co.uk

Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 11:37pm

Hi Soul,

If you've still got that strut brace for a MK1 i'd be interested. I'm assuming it will fit my 1.3i?

cheers
Duncan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
  « Home ‹ Board Top of this page