Send Topic Print
Mod Nats 2013 Pics (Read 2906 times)
maxdaccent
UKHAC Admin
LC (2000-'02)

UKHAC Member

Essex
May 29th, 2013 at 11:11pm

Here are some of my pictures from Mod Nats ( these are only the ones of the HCOC stand)

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

2001 HYUNDAI ACCENT MVI RUNNING 87.16WHP

IP Logged

maxdaccent
UKHAC Admin
LC (2000-'02)

UKHAC Member

Essex
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2013 at 11:11pm

IP Logged

Nikkei
UKHAC Global Mod

UKHAC

Manchester
Reply #2 - May 31st, 2013 at 12:09am

by time I found the stand my batt was dead so wasn't able to get any the cars on the stand but I did get some of other Smiley.

I had a mk 2 1.3..wish I kept it now Cheesy
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or RegisterMultimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2013 at 12:11am by Nikkei »  
Nikkei  
IP Logged

Soul
UKHAC Admin

UKHAC Webmaster / Admin

Norwich, Norfolk, UK
Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2013 at 7:17pm

Some good pictures there guys - how about a little show report?

If you guys could pile your best pics of the show together in a folder on your PC and then PM me, I'll try and see if I can knock-up a show report page for this event and link to it on the main website Wink (I'll PM you back with how to upload them to me as e-mail is limited to 10MB total file size).

If anyone else who went wants to write about their experience of the show, even if you don't have pictures to post, then please reply here and I'll add them into the show report Wink
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2013 at 7:24pm by Soul »  

Links:  Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register - Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
IP Logged

Ix.
Accent Obsessed
LC (2000-'02)

UKHAC.co.uk

Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2013 at 12:22am

Wow! some really good pics of the cars there lads and who owned that blue Lc Mvi as it looked in pretty good condition but it wasn't a patch on yours Ross as that paint work on your Mvi still looks mint which leaves me feeling a tad jealous lol ..

IP Logged

Nikkei
UKHAC Global Mod

UKHAC

Manchester
Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2013 at 3:34am

Soul wrote on Jun 1st, 2013 at 7:17pm:
Some good pictures there guys - how about a little show report?

If you guys could pile your best pics of the show together in a folder on your PC and then PM me, I'll try and see if I can knock-up a show report page for this event and link to it on the main website Wink (I'll PM you back with how to upload them to me as e-mail is limited to 10MB total file size).

If anyone else who went wants to write about their experience of the show, even if you don't have pictures to post, then please reply here and I'll add them into the show report Wink

I got about 600mb of pics soul Lips Sealed.

CDX..the blue one is stew's and someone gave it a big kiss too Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2013 at 3:36am by Nikkei »  
Nikkei  
IP Logged

maxdaccent
UKHAC Admin
LC (2000-'02)

UKHAC Member

Essex
Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2013 at 2:31pm

yh was a shame that somebody hit the back on friday night and from what i hear looks like his gonna be moving to a vauxhall  Angry

IP Logged

CJ
UKHAC Admin
LC (2000-'02)

Accent enthusiast

Northampton, England
Reply #7 - Jun 2nd, 2013 at 7:28pm

Was the damage that bad then?

IP Logged

Ix.
Accent Obsessed
LC (2000-'02)

UKHAC.co.uk

Reply #8 - Jun 2nd, 2013 at 10:05pm

I don't like the sound of that Ross ..

IP Logged

MVI_Stew
Mad about Accents

UKHAC

Norton, North Yorkshire, UK
Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2013 at 6:08pm

Damage wasn't that bad but because of age of car they don't value the car enough to repair

Blue Hyundai Accent 2002 1.5 MVi 103bhp longlife stainless steel exhaust, 16" BK Racing alloys

IP Logged

Ix.
Accent Obsessed
LC (2000-'02)

UKHAC.co.uk

Reply #10 - Jun 3rd, 2013 at 10:31pm

Yea!! that sucks mate as my son went through a similar situation a few months back when his Focus zetec got hit by a VW Polo while on the motorway and although it was repairable the insurance company still wrote it off due to age so now hes driving round in a poxy Focus ST 170 which cost him a bit more but for some weird reason he seems happy with it  Cheesy ..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
  « Home ‹ Board Top of this page